February 01, 2011

In the meantime: Kaya "Original"

I have been pretty busy in the past weeks at Radio Fritz hosting the morning and sometimes afternoon shifts as well. And, of course, I have been busy working on the Essenz video "Vivat Entitas Okkulta". It's almost finished, we'll get to that very soon!

In the meantime, my friend Kaya asked me to do a shooting of her performing "Original" at Poser Music studios, where she recorded some new material. It's quite an emotional song, we spent some hours behind closed doors, only the two of us. Although we tried out various different angles and I edited a version with three cuts, she decided on this one shot and who can blame her?



The song is Kaya's very unique way of saying good-bye to a loved one, combining the tragic with the comic and doing so with charme and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment